- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brad Jones
After delivering three sacks to help the Green Bay Packers overcome the absences of hurt linebackers Clay Matthews and Brad Jones, A.J. Hawk proudly declared, "It's kind of been our motto for a long time around here: `Next man up.'"
Packers tight end Jermichael Finley suffered a significant neck injury in the win over the Browns and needs more tests to determine the severity.
Eddie Lacy rushed for 120 yards to fuel the Packers' first road win of the season. Green Bay (3-2) took a 16-3 lead into the fourth quarter and was up 19-10 with 4 minutes left, but the Ravens (3-3) kept coming back.
Ashley Judd reportedly is considering a run for the Senate, so why not Ben Affleck?
Massachusetts voters weary from one of the nation's costliest and most divisive U.S. Senate races are all but certain to find themselves thrown back into another tumultuous election now that President Obama has nominated Sen. John F. Kerry for secretary of state.
He won election as the tea party's first successful candidate two years ago, but Sen. Scott P. Brown is now running for re-election as a political centrist — and his fellow Massachusetts Republicans say that's just fine with them.
The nation's first offshore wind farm enjoys high-profile federal and state backing, but it hasn't been able to win over one important party: the second-largest utility in Massachusetts.
USA Today said Tuesday that its average daily circulation rose for the first time in more than two years, as the newspaper sold more digital editions to schools and benefited from an increase in business travel.
Coming out of college two years ago, Ramon Foster wasn't good enough to be drafted by an NFL team.
He's literally the last player listed in the Green Bay Packers' media guide, behind all the veterans, draft picks and even his fellow undrafted free agents.
"The candidacy is his for the asking," said Rep. Brad Jones, the Republican leader in the Massachusetts House. "If he runs, then get out of the way and put your oar in the water and row in the same direction."
"The candidacy is his for the asking," Rep. Brad Jones, the Republican leader in the Massachusetts House, told The Associated Press. "If he runs, then get out of the way and put your oar in the water and row in the same direction."