- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Brad Keselowski Items
It had been a humbling 24 hours of championship racing for Roger Penske when he settled in for the plane ride back to Detroit.
Brad Keselowski got some help on the last day of practice for NASCAR's Sprint Cup season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
Joey Logano wants an apology from Jeff Gordon, and Clint Bowyer is so angry with Gordon, he won't even discuss the now very public feud.
Brad Keselowski is leaving his cellphone behind.
Jimmie Johnson is the king of mind games _ he doesn't fall victim to them _ and he's got five trophies as proof.
Paul Wolfe wasn't interested in working with Brad Keselowski when the driver first approached him about a potential pairing back in August 2009.
Brad Keselowski became a social media darling after hopping on Twitter during a lengthy delay in the Daytona 500.
When the fighting stopped, the oil had dried and the last of the wrecked cars had been towed away, Brad Keselowski found himself on the brink of a first Sprint Cup title for himself and team owner Roger Penske.
Four-time NASCAR champion Jeff Gordon avoided suspension Monday when NASCAR instead fined him $100,000 and docked him 25 points for intentionally wrecking Clint Bowyer at Phoenix International Raceway.