- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
Latest Brad Keselowski Items
Carl Edwards wants drivers to pay for a drug testing system to help avoid mistakes that he said could occur under the program operated by NASCAR that led to the suspension of AJ Allmendinger.
There was no fire or rain. Still, another frantic finish at Daytona International Speedway.
Daytona 500 winner Matt Kenseth will start from the pole Saturday night at Daytona International Speedway, where he'll try to pull off a season sweep.
Brad Keselowski was the only driver at Kentucky Speedway to compete in all three NASCAR races.
Driving his backup car, Brad Keselowski raced to third win of the year, grabbing the lead with 55 laps remaining and holding off all challengers Saturday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kentucky Speedway.
Brad Keselowski started his Monday by studying the Sprint Cup Series standings.
Carl Edwards had just about everything go right last season in the chase for his first Cup championship except win more races than Tony Stewart.
Rusty Wallace, recently selected to the NASCAR Hall of Famer, loves plenty of things about the sport. Except maybe the increased schedule.
Marcos Ambrose started the Coca-Cola 600 on the front row, but a broken left wheel hub cost him a shot at giving owner Richard Petty a victory in NASCAR's longest race Sunday.