- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Brad Kreighbaum
As the hours ticked by, with no signs of the boy, Michigan firefighter Brad Kreighbaum said in CNN that "we were really losing hope fast, and we tried to just stay focused."
"Once I had a hold of his head," Mr. Kreighbaum said, "I was ... just talking to him, you know, just like I would talk to my own son."