- Selfies still allowed as Obama poses with Biden
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Brad Marchand
Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
Michael Hutchinson's first NHL victory was a little extra special.
The Boston Bruins are not only threatening to run away with the Eastern Conference, they are challenging St. Louis for the NHL's best regular-season record.
The Boston Bruins' worst period was also their most prolific in a win over the New York Islanders.
Brad Marchand really didn't have an explanation for his recent run. He just wants it to last as long as possible.
Patrick Kane sped toward the net, and then shuffled his skates for a few precious seconds.
Milan Lucic waited anxiously as his goal was being reviewed.
BOSTON (AP) — Brad Marchand tried to poke the puck through the defender's legs and then, to his surprise, found that he still had the puck.
Patrice Bergeron joined his Bruins teammates for a postgame dinner and was with them when they flew back to Boston to prepare for Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals.
With a victory in Game 4 at home Friday night, the 2011 Stanley Cup champions would earn a chance to play for a second title in three years.
Tuukka Rask kept Sidney Crosby and the rest of the NHL's top offense in check once again, stopping 26 shots.
A win for the Bruins would have been an uplifting end to the city's emotional return to major sports after the Boston Marathon bombing.
The Bruins continued their pre-lockout signing strategy Tuesday, agreeing with forward Tyler Seguin on a six-year, $34 million contract extension.
Bruins forward Brad Marchand has been suspended for five games by the NHL because of a hit on the Canucks' Sami Salo.
Patrice Bergeron knows opponents will get fired up to beat the Stanley Cup champions. That's what he did when he faced the team that won the title before his Boston Bruins.
"If this is his last game, it is (cool) to have scored," Marchand said. "I should have (grabbed) the puck."
"When a guy is that hot, you want to be aware of him and finish when you can on him," Bruins forward Brad Marchand said.