- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brad Marchand
The Boston Bruins forechecked aggressively, cleared the puck easily and dominated the Washington Capitals.
With little offense to show, the Caps suffered their fifth shutout of the season in a 3-0 loss to the Boston Bruins.
Matt D'Agostini and the last-place Buffalo Sabres caught Zdeno Chara and the Atlantic Division-leading Boston Bruins by surprise Wednesday night.
T.J. Oshie and Vladimir Tarasenko scored in a shootout to give the St. Louis Blues a 4-3 victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Saturday.
T.J. Oshie thought he got a bit lucky, but it helped the St. Louis Blues beat the Boston Bruins.
The Boston Bruins' worst period was also their most prolific in a win over the New York Islanders.
Brad Marchand really didn't have an explanation for his recent run. He just wants it to last as long as possible.
Patrick Kane scored in a shootout to lift the Chicago Blackhawks to a 3-2 victory over the Boston Bruins on Sunday in a rematch of last season's Stanley Cup finals.
Patrick Kane sped toward the net, and then shuffled his skates for a few precious seconds.
Milan Lucic waited anxiously as his goal was being reviewed.
Three straight goals and Jonathan Bernier in net was enough for Toronto to hold a third-period lead in Boston this time.
Carl Soderberg scored the lone goal with 7:35 remaining, Tuukka Rask bounced back from rough stretch to post his NHL-leading fifth shutout of the season, and the Boston Bruins beat the San Jose Sharks 1-0 on Saturday night.
BOSTON (AP) — Brad Marchand tried to poke the puck through the defender's legs and then, to his surprise, found that he still had the puck.
UNIONDALE, N.Y. (AP) — Kyle Okposo scored 58 seconds into overtime, and the New York Islanders beat the Chicago Blackhawks 3-2 after blowing a two-goal lead on Thursday night.
Should Shawn Thornton receive 10 games for slew footing Brooks Orpik and knocking him unconscious? More?
"We're expected to do a job out there," said Marchand, who had a goal and three assists. "We got contributions from every line. That's how we win games and what makes us so tough to play against."
"It's always nice to get a couple, but I wasn't really worried about trying to redeem myself from the finals or anything like that," said Marchand, who was shut out in the playoff series against the Blackhawks. "It was just a big game for our team and we need these points right now."