- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Brad Maynard
Browns punter Richmond McGee injured his back during warmups before Sunday's season opener, a possible explanation for his horrendous NFL debut.
The Browns have signed veteran punter Brad Maynard to replace Richmond McGee, who injured his back in pregame warmups Sunday and is out for the season.
Just over a month since losing punter Reggie Hodges to a season-ending injury, the Cleveland Browns are already on his second replacement.
"I shouldn't say it out loud, but I still played," said Maynard, signed on Tuesday when the Browns placed Richmond McGee on injured reserve.