- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Brad Moretz
"Maybe in other parts of the state," Mr. Moretz said with a dry laugh. "We've had some ice skating, but the bulk of our business is skiing and our eyes are looking toward the winter weather getting here."
But Brad Moretz, general manager of Appalachian Ski Mountain in the northwest corner of North Carolina, says the colder weather hasn't brought much snow.