- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Latest Brad Paisley Items
Country musician Brad Paisley is working his magic on ABC's reality competition show "Rising Star," which airs Sundays at 9 p.m.
When the Westboro Baptist Church staged a protest at one of Brad Paisley's concerts in Kansas last weekend, he decided to take to social media and make light of the situation.
Grammy Award-winning country singer Brad Paisley is kicking off the Grandstand concert series at the New York State Fair on August 21.
Country legend Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, were conned into sending sympathy, friendship and song to a woman who said her little girl was dying in a hospital of cancer — all as a way of getting close to the couple.
The 47th Annual Country Music Association Awards took a turn to the comedic Wednesday evening, as co-hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood launched into a skit of Obamacare that sent the audience into loud laughter — and those of liberal ideology into furious and outraged rants on social media.
Country star Brad Paisley is not apologizing for the song "Accidental Racist," his duet with New York rapper LL Cool J, despite the stir it has caused among some listeners who find the lyrics appalling.
Brad Paisley’s collaboration with LL Cool J on “Accidental Racist” has accidentally kicked up some controversy. The song about racial perception has drawn ire from both the country and urban music worlds after its wide release.
Kelly Clarkson is a multiple nominee at next month's Grammy Awards, but what she's really excited about is another event where she'll be joined by Beyonce, Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Mana, Usher and Brad Paisley. Oh, and the president.
Kelly Clarkson is a multiple nominee at next month's Grammy Awards, but what she's really excited about is another event where she'll be joined by Beyonce, Katy Perry, Stevie Wonder, Alicia Keys, Mana, Usher and Brad Paisley.