- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brad Paisley Items
Like a lot of fans, I've always been fascinated hearing a country artist cover an unlikely song. The Dixie Chicks' fearless take on Fleetwood Mac's classic "Landslide." Sugarland's soaring, out-of-the-blue (and Grammy-nominated) version of "Life in a Northern Town."
There's an easy way to give pop music's most performance-hardened stars a case of the butterflies: Ask them to perform in front of The Beatles.
Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton and Robin Thicke are among the featured entertainers at this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
The 47th Annual Country Music Association Awards took a turn to the comedic Wednesday evening, as co-hosts Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood launched into a skit of Obamacare that sent the audience into loud laughter — and those of liberal ideology into furious and outraged rants on social media.
Country legend Brad Paisley and his wife, actress Kimberly Williams-Paisley, were conned into sending sympathy, friendship and song to a woman who said her little girl was dying in a hospital of cancer — all as a way of getting close to the couple.
Country music star Randy Travis remained in critical condition after surgery Wednesday night to relieve pressure on his brain, publicist Kirt Webster said. The 54-year-old Grammy Award-winning singer had been improving while being treated for heart failure caused by a viral infection when he had the stroke.
Thousands of fans who had waited in line since the wee hours joined some of country's biggest stars Thursday to pay their respects to George Jones at the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville.
Country star Brad Paisley is not apologizing for the song "Accidental Racist," his duet with New York rapper LL Cool J, despite the stir it has caused among some listeners who find the lyrics appalling.
Brad Paisley’s collaboration with LL Cool J on “Accidental Racist” has accidentally kicked up some controversy. The song about racial perception has drawn ire from both the country and urban music worlds after its wide release.