- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Brad Pitt Items
Angelina Jolie attended the closing ceremony of the eight-day Sarajevo Film Festival in Bosnia's capital Saturday and organizers presented her with a special award for bringing attention to refugees from the country's 1992-95 war.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aren't waiting any longer for gay marriage to become legal; reports say the couple will say "I do" soon.
Before Major League Baseball's All-Star game airs, sports fans will get to hear another all-star in action: Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are donating $500,000 from their foundation to help Joplin rebuild from the deadly tornado that struck the southwest Missouri town last month.
"There's just no data to suggest this is an environmental disaster," said marine scientist and former Louisiana State University professor Ivor van Heerden, who also works as a BP spill-response contractor. "I have no interest in making BP look good - I think they lied about the size of the spill - but we're not seeing catastrophic impacts. There's a lot of hype, but no evidence to justify it."
Jessica Chastain may be the busiest actress in Hollywood people haven't heard of yet. With as many as half a dozen films rolling into theaters in the coming months, she's about to become famous fast.
Even winning one of the world's top cinema prizes, the Cannes Film Festival's coveted Palme d'Or, wasn't enough to coax notorious reclusive American director Terrence Malick out of hiding.
American director Terrence Malick's expansive drama "The Tree of Life" won the top honor at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday, while Kirsten Dunst took the best-actress prize for the apocalyptic saga "Melancholia."