- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float as Hawaii health director killed in crash
Latest Brad Pitt Items
Angelina Jolie attended the closing ceremony of the eight-day Sarajevo Film Festival in Bosnia's capital Saturday and organizers presented her with a special award for bringing attention to refugees from the country's 1992-95 war.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aren't waiting any longer for gay marriage to become legal; reports say the couple will say "I do" soon.
Before Major League Baseball's All-Star game airs, sports fans will get to hear another all-star in action: Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are donating $500,000 from their foundation to help Joplin rebuild from the deadly tornado that struck the southwest Missouri town last month.
"There's just no data to suggest this is an environmental disaster," said marine scientist and former Louisiana State University professor Ivor van Heerden, who also works as a BP spill-response contractor. "I have no interest in making BP look good - I think they lied about the size of the spill - but we're not seeing catastrophic impacts. There's a lot of hype, but no evidence to justify it."
Jessica Chastain may be the busiest actress in Hollywood people haven't heard of yet. With as many as half a dozen films rolling into theaters in the coming months, she's about to become famous fast.
Even winning one of the world's top cinema prizes, the Cannes Film Festival's coveted Palme d'Or, wasn't enough to coax notorious reclusive American director Terrence Malick out of hiding.
American director Terrence Malick's expansive drama "The Tree of Life" won the top honor at the Cannes Film Festival on Sunday, while Kirsten Dunst took the best-actress prize for the apocalyptic saga "Melancholia."