- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brad Pitt Items
Facing runaway production budgets, shrinking audiences and undependable revenue streams, Hollywood is at a financial crossroads. Is it time for the movie industry to adopt its own version of "moneyball"?
What does it take to win at major league baseball? Drive, passion, certainty, conviction, intuition, experience, talent, practice, money - they're all important. But in "Moneyball," it turns out that the key to winning games is mostly just math.
A look at the Tony Award-winning actor's most notable film roles
There's a broader vibe than the usual Hollywood A-listers this year at the Toronto International Film Festival, one of the world's top cinema showcases and a prelude for contenders at the Academy Awards.
A smiling Brad Pitt has been seen waving to fans in the Scottish city of Glasgow as he left the set of his latest movie "World War Z."
Angelina Jolie attended the closing ceremony of the eight-day Sarajevo Film Festival in Bosnia's capital Saturday and organizers presented her with a special award for bringing attention to refugees from the country's 1992-95 war.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie aren't waiting any longer for gay marriage to become legal; reports say the couple will say "I do" soon.
Before Major League Baseball's All-Star game airs, sports fans will get to hear another all-star in action: Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are donating $500,000 from their foundation to help Joplin rebuild from the deadly tornado that struck the southwest Missouri town last month.