- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Brad Pitt Items
Patricia Heaton took to Twitter Wednesday afternoon to voice her displeasure with "UK's Finest Socialists" after a movie theater refused to let her son buy a ticket for "World War Z."
Heterosexual actress Kristen Bell said she and her baby's daddy Dax Shepard would not get married until gay marriage was legal. As soon as the Supreme Court overturned the Defense of Marriage Act in a 5-4 decision Wednesday, the "Veronica Mars" star tweeted to her actor and comedian boyfriend: ".@daxshepard will you marry me? Xo #marriageequality #loveislove."
There's a lesson to be learned from "World War Z," the most expensive zombie movie ever made.
Brad Pitt says it was important for his partner, olie, to share her story about having her breasts removed to avoid cancer "and that others would understand it doesn't have to be a scary thing."
Angelina Jolie says that she has had a preventive double mastectomy after learning she carried a gene that made it extremely likely she would get breast cancer.
Two Rutgers basketball players on Mike Rice's team say the fired coach wasn't the abusive tyrant he appears to be on a widely viewed video that ultimately cost him his job.
Nine little letters on the back of the bottle set this rose wine apart from other fruits of the Provence grape harvest: Jolie-Pitt.
The 12th annual Tribeca Film Festival will feature everything from Will Forte's dramatic film debut to a tale of arctic cowboys herding reindeer.
The Hollywood hero who boosted Republican morale during the 2012 presidential election campaign remains an all-American favorite.