- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Brad Smith
Major technology firms have released new data on how often they are ordered to turn over customer information to the government for secret national security investigations, resulting in the collection of data on thousands of Americans.
Freed by a recent legal deal with government lawyers, major technology firms released new data Monday on how often they are ordered to turn over customer information for secret national security investigations - figures that show that the government collected data on thousands of Americans.
Seventy-five rare species of mussels and 151 species of fish call the Wabash River home. And these are among the many reasons why a conservationist called it "a treasure" in the state of Indiana.
Yahoo is adding a new director and parting ways with two other board members in the latest shake-up of the Internet company's hierarchy.
With his do-it-all offensive talents, Buffalo's Brad Smith could become the NFL's newest version of "Slash."
Microsoft Corp. on Thursday threw its weight behind an existing probe by European Union authorities into whether rival Google Inc. is unfairly thwarting competition in the online search market.
Microsoft Corp. added its weight to an existing probe by European Union antitrust authorities into whether rival Google Inc. is abusing its dominant position in the online search market to thwart competition.
New York Jets wide receiver and kick returner Brad Smith has returned after leaving Saturday's playoff game against the Colts with a quadriceps injury.
New York Jets wide receiver and kick returner Brad Smith has left Saturday's playoff game against the Colts with a quadriceps injury and is questionable to return.
Brad Smith's two long touchdown plays have lifted the New York Jets past the Cincinnati Bengals, 26-10 Thursday night to keep the Jets tied atop the AFC East.
Mark Sanchez let his first pass of the game fly _ and watched it get tipped into a defender's hands.
The deal "means there will be no search competition in Japan and that Google will end up controlling all personal search information for all Japanese consumers and businesses," Brad Smith, Microsoft's general counsel, said in a Tuesday statement.
"The woodland caribou is Idaho's most endangered animal. It is important that they remain protected and we get down to the real work of recovery before they go extinct," said Brad Smith of the Idaho Conservation League.