- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia homosexuals attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice of Jones for party chief
Topic - Brad Stuart
After struggling to score any goals for four games, the San Jose Sharks had plenty of moves left for a shootout.
The top of the list includes Jonathan Toews, Patrick Kane and Marian Hossa. Patrick Sharp is coming off another great playoff series, and Bryan Bickell and Dave Bolland have come up with big postseason goals in the past.
Dustin Johnson won the St. Jude Classic on Sunday in his second event back on tour after a back injury cost him nearly three months, shooting a 4-under 66 that held off John Merrick by a stroke.
Nicklas Lidstrom is so used to being great that the star defenseman refused to settle for just being good.
Calgary Flames forward Tom Kostopoulos suspended six games by the NHL on Sunday for his head shot on Red Wings defenseman Brad Stuart.
Hockeytown is halfway to hoisting the Stanley Cup again: The Wings took a 2-0 series lead over the Penguins on Monday night.