- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Brad Wilcox Items
In a world where high-cost weddings have the attention of social media, news coverage, advertising and countless reality TV shows, is the media changing the face of weddings, or simply giving audiences what they want?
Parental investment in children makes a big difference in how well those kids will do in college. And dad's involvement brings unique benefits to the mix, according to family expert Brad Wilcox of the National Marriage Project.
Sociologists say it's common for people to perceive that God is like the fatherly figures in their lives. If dad is caring, patient and concerned then children may believe God has those same characteristics. And the opposite also holds true