- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Braden Holtby Items
Alex Ovechkin collected his 800th career point, and Joel Ward and Eric Fehr each scored to lead the Washington Capitals to a 4-2 victory over the Boston Bruins.
The Capitals are closing in on deadline day. Will they deal Marty Erat? What is their greatest need?
Alex Ovechkin rebounded from his Olympic disappointment.
Marty Erat has asked for a trade, but will anyone be willing to take on his $4.5 million cap hit?
The Capitals begin their post-Olympic schedule three points out of a playoff spot. The Panthers are tied for the third-worst record in the NHL.
Alex Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and had two assists and Troy Brouwer had two power-play goals Thursday night in the Caps' 5-4 win over Florida.
Ovechkin scored the go-ahead goal in the third period and had two assists and Troy Brouwer had two power-play goals Thursday night, lifting the Washington Capitals to a 5-4 victory over the Florida Panthers.
Julien Brouillette won't be joining his five Washington Capitals teammates who are on their way to play Olympic hockey in Sochi. He did, however, help send them off on a winning note.
While five of their teammates compete at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, the rest of the Capitals will spend 10 days resting, recovering and preparing for what should be a fierce fight for a Stanley Cup playoff spot.