- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Bradley Beal Items
After a spirited practice, players admit that coach Randy Wittman was right when he called them out for playing stubborn and they'll be better Sunday vs. the Golden State Warriors.
Bradley Beal said he doesn't have any soreness in his right leg but he will still be held to 28-30 minutes per game for a few more weeks until he gets clearance to play more.
Randy Wittman is back to his familiar refrain about his team's play: They're selfish and their basketball IQ is lacking.
Bradley Beal blocks Kyle Lowry's breakaway layup attempt
The Wizards trailed for most of the game finally broke through in the fourth quarter with a 23-9 run to steal the victory and close out the year at 14-14.
Bradley Beal only had to play 20 minutes on his sore left knee, and it was a near four-minute stretch in the second quarter when he scored 10 points that proved to be the difference.
Wizards guard Bradley Beal had to be helped off the court Friday during a loss in Minnesota. A night later, he was back to help lead a rout of the Detroit Pistons.
Kevin Love and the Minnesota Timberwolves started an important eight-game stretch with an emphatic victory, handing the improving Washington Wizards their worst loss of the season. The Wizards hope they didn't lose something much more important than just one game.
The Wizards achieved their most lopsided victory of the season by a 24-point margin, and with another victory Monday at Detroit can finish 2013 with a .500 record.