- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Bradley Beal Items
Bless the basketball fans in this town. They can set aside decades of ineptitude by the historically bad franchise – a franchise that has not won 50 games in an NBA season since 1979 – and get excited about a losing team in November.
The Wizards are shooting 58% in the first quarters of their last six games -- 14% better accuracy -- and that has a lot to do with how they've won five of them.
John Wall has scored 30 points or more in three straight games, can he drop 30 on the Bucks? Watch the Wizards battle Milwaukee tonight at 8:00 p.m. on CSN+.
After John Wall led the Wizards to victory with his third consecutive game with 30 points or more, he admitted that he has been motivated by those who say he isn't worth the $80 million extension.
Teams give John Wall outside shots over drives because the alternative is far worse. Lately it's been bad for defenders no matter the plan.
Since last season the Wizards have had trouble putting away bad teams such as the Bucks, who have lost 11 of 13 and are in last place in the East.
Nene had a career-high 30 points, but John Wall exploded in the fourth quarter for 13 of his game-high 31 points to hold off the Lakers, 116-111, on Tuesday night.
Washington may not have all of its players healthy for Tuesday's game, but Los Angeles is expected to have just 10 available.
Bradley Beal will miss at least the next two weeks as he recovers from a stress injury in his lower leg, but he's glad that doctors were able to catch the injury early, he tells CSN.