- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
Latest Bradley Beal Items
The Washington Wizards aren't used to playing meaningful games this late in the season, and it's starting to show.
Bradley Beal is optimistic that he'll be on the court Friday when the Wizards have a pivotal game vs. the Pacers, who have routed them twice this season.
Shooting guard Bradley Beal missed the end of the first half and beginning of the second of the Washington Wizards' game against the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday night with a right hip pointer.
The Wizards wiped out most of a 25-point deficit in the second half but ran out of time vs. the red-hot Suns as they lost for the sixth time in nine games.
Two weeks after going down with a right ankle sprain, Bradley Beal left Wednesday's game in the second quarter after a hard spill but came back at 6:21 of the third.
The Lakers won't play a lot of defense, because they can't, and their only shot of beating anybody of quality is to push the pace and get the Wizards into a rec-league style of game.
Bradley Beal hasn't played consistently as the Wizards have struggled lately, but it isn't because of the right ankle he twisted last week.
The Washington Wizards squandered an 11-point lead in the fourth quarter and eventually lost in overtime to the lowly Sacramento Kings.
John Wall failed to seal the outcome in regulation by missing two free throws as the Wizards lost at Sacramento, 117-111 in overtime.