- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bradley Beal Items
The possibility that Bradley Beal could develop a third stress injury has entered his mind, but he insists his latest ankle sprain was mild and the discomfort minimal.
Bradley Beal was able to go through an extensive warmup before Saturday's game vs. the Brooklyn Nets and won't miss a start because of his ankle sprain.
Surprisingly, the Wizards had Bradley Beal in the starting lineup Saturday but it was a season-high 21 points from Drew Gooden that put them over the top in a 101-94 win vs. the Nets.
When the Wizards lost Bradley Beal to a leg injury in November, coach Randy Wittman had Martell Webster start but now has many more options off the bench.
With the game hanging in the balance Bradley Beal made a game changing block against the Orlando Magic.
As well as the Wizards have played at times in the past month, Washington coach Randy Wittman said he expected a team that had never been in a tight playoffs race to go through a few growing pains.
John Wall made two three-pointers in the final 65 seconds to bring the Wizards from behind in regulation and Bradley Beal, who was injured in overtime, made a major defensive play before he went down.
Bradley Beal didn't break his right ankle, but more tests likely will be ordered by the Wizards who will have to bring him along carefully given his history of stress injuries to that leg.
Watch as Bradley Beal was helped off the court with an apparent leg injury. Stay tuned for updates.