- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Bradley Beal Items
Nene and Bradley Beal combined to score 50 points as the Wizards held off a late surge led by Kyrie Irving to win their second game in a row. Analysis here.
The Wizards are playing games on consecutive nights, but they're confident that this result will be different in Cleveland.
John Wall tied a career-high with 16 assists and led a comeback from 16 points down as Washington finally closed out a tight game in the fourth quarter to snap a four-game losing streak.
Kevin Love and Nikola Pekovic can be a devastating duo for Minnesota in the paint, and success for Washington starts with keeping them under wraps. Live coverage starts at 6:30 on CSN!
The Wizards have lost seven of nine games, but the starting backcourt of John Wall and Bradley Beal shouldered the blame for the slow start and insisted coach Randy Wittman isn't the problem.
Kyrie Irving had 41 points to outplay his counterpart John Wall, who finished with just nine on 3-for-13 shooting as Washington lost its fourth game in a row.
Kyrie Irving scored nine of his 41 points in overtime to help the Cleveland Cavaliers snap a three-game skid with a 103-96 victory over the Washington Wizards on Saturday night.
Four members of the Wizards starting five, including John Wall and Bradley Beal, were selected to the 2014 NBA All-Star ballot.
Nene admitted that blaming the young players on the roster for the 2-6 start was wrong and blamed it on being upset from a winless road trip.