- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Bradley Cooper Items
London Fashion Week saw its starriest and most hectic day yet Monday, as Hollywood celebrities turned up at big-ticket shows and rubbed shoulders with fashion's elite on the front rows.
Bradley Cooper, not too long ago crowned "sexiest man alive" by People magazine, is coming to Broadway in an ugly role.
Hollywood loves a sequel, and this awards season is shaping up to be one.
Bradley Cooper presented her with a dozen roses on the air but, oddly enough, that isn't why "Today" show co-host Savannah Guthrie is so happy.
It's rare to see a filmmaker grow by leaps and bounds in the mere two years between the release of a film and its follow-up. But writer-director Derek Cianfrance has pulled off one of the most impressive artistic growth spurts imaginable with his new release, the intimate yet epic "The Place Beyond the Pines."
Vice President Joseph R. Biden met with "Silver Linings Playbook" star Bradley Cooper and director David Russell on Thursday to discuss mental illness.
The producers of the Academy Awards have good news for those watching at home: They're trying to cut out the boring parts.
Steven Spielberg's Civil War epic "Lincoln" led the Golden Globes on Thursday with seven nominations, among them best drama, best director for Spielberg and acting honors for Daniel Day-Lewis, Sally Field and Tommy Lee Jones.
The Civil War saga "Lincoln," the musical "Les Miserables" and the comic drama "Silver Linings Playbook" boosted their Academy Awards prospects Wednesday with four nominations apiece for the Screen Actors Guild Awards.