- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Bradley Fletcher
Receiver Danny Amendola and cornerback Bradley Fletcher will miss the rest of the season for the winless St. Louis Rams.
St. Louis Rams cornerback Bradley Fletcher and receiver Mike Sims-Walker were both hurt Wednesday in the final practice before the bye week.
Opening day was a beatdown for the St. Louis Rams. In more ways than one.
Fletcher says he will get an MRI but the injury isn't a bad one.
"With all the additions that are coming in, we'll all be able to come in here and gel," he said. "I think things are going to click real fast and we'll get things going in a hurry and be able to be all on the same page. So I'm really excited and we're all going to hit it hard."