- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Bradley Fletcher
Receiver Danny Amendola and cornerback Bradley Fletcher will miss the rest of the season for the winless St. Louis Rams.
St. Louis Rams cornerback Bradley Fletcher and receiver Mike Sims-Walker were both hurt Wednesday in the final practice before the bye week.
Opening day was a beatdown for the St. Louis Rams. In more ways than one.
"With all the additions that are coming in, we'll all be able to come in here and gel," he said. "I think things are going to click real fast and we'll get things going in a hurry and be able to be all on the same page. So I'm really excited and we're all going to hit it hard."
Fletcher says he will get an MRI but the injury isn't a bad one.