- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Bradley Roby Items
Hours after it was ranked No. 2 in the preseason poll by The Associated Press, Ohio State suspended two more of its top players.
An Indiana prosecutor has offered Ohio State star cornerback Bradley Roby the opportunity to enter a pretrial diversion program that could result in a misdemeanor assault charge being dismissed.
Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde was suspended Tuesday for at least three games and will be required to meet additional obligations before he plays again for the Buckeyes.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says running back Carlos Hyde is suspended for at least the first three games of the regular season and will be required to meet additional obligations before he plays again for the Buckeyes.
Urban Meyer was hailed as a savior when he agreed to take over Ohio State in the wake of the tattoo scandal that sullied the program. That support became even more frenzied when he coached the Buckeyes to a 12-0 record in his first season.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer has disciplined four players for legal problems, including suspending leading-scorer Carlos Hyde from all team activities in the wake of an alleged assault against a female over the weekend in Columbus.
Ohio State coach Urban Meyer has dismissed starting tailback Carlos Hyde from the team after an alleged assault against a female, according to a published report.
New year, new look, some regrets but high hopes.
The scary part for Ohio State's opponents is that Braxton Miller is still learning the offense.