- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Brady Hoke Items
Ohio State asked for and received NCAA approval to exceed the limit of football coaches on staff through the Buckeyes' bowl game.
New Ohio State coach Urban Meyer says he would not have returned to coaching this year for any other job.
Arizona plans to hire former Michigan coach Rich Rodriguez to take over a program that has never played in the Rose Bowl, and has been mired in mediocrity for most of the past decade
The Black Coaches and Administrators organization found encouraging progress in the coaching searches for Division I football in its annual Hiring Report Card released Tuesday
Floyd Keith remembers flying to California in 2005 to watch the first Pac-10 football game featuring two black head coaches. It represented half of the Division I total that season.
Michigan spent the past week talking about last Saturday's upset loss at Iowa, a bad surprise they vowed not to let hurt them this week at Illinois.
Even in a conference stocked with teams that pride themselves on stopping offenses, this is a vintage year.
Michigan is undefeated and rolling along behind quarterback Denard Robinson. The Wolverines have a much better defense, too.
If Michigan were a stock, and the better its ranking the higher the price, there would be a lot of traders wondering if now is the time to sell high on the Wolverines.