- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest Brady Quinn Items
Geno Smith is the new face of the franchise for the New York Jets.
Brady Quinn is the newest member of the New York Jets' quarterback carousel.
The first pass that Alex Smith threw on Tuesday was to Tony Moeaki, who might have a hard time making the Kansas City Chiefs after an injury-plagued start to his career.
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson is expecting a lot more of himself and the Fighting Irish offense next season.
Smith lost his starting job to Colin Kaepernick after sustaining a concussion Nov. 11. Kaepernick played well, and coach Jim Harbaugh stuck with him even when Smith was healthy.
Alex Smith quietly stayed behind the scenes after losing his job and watched from the sideline as San Francisco returned to the Super Bowl for the first time in 18 years. Yet the No. 1 overall draft pick from 2005 did make one thing known: The veteran quarterback still considers himself a starter.
The first call that Andy Reid received came from Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt.
Andy Reid and the Kansas City Chiefs should be quite familiar by now.
The Kansas City Chiefs are doing more than looking for a new coach after firing Romeo Crennel on Monday. They're changing the entire structure of the organization.