- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Brambleton Town Center
Latest Brambleton Town Center Items
Few aspects of a luxury home are treasured above the ability to escape the pressures of today's busy lifestyle. For many people, owning a private estate of an acre or more provides the ultimate in upscale living.
Miller and Smith is building 158 single-family homes in the Noble Pointe Collection at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts, parks, ponds and trails, a clubhouse, playgrounds and ball fields.
Toll Bros. is building 2,700 single-family homes on 6,900-square-foot sites at the Villages at Loudoun Valley in Ashburn, a planned community with three swimming pools, tennis courts, a fitness center, walking trails, a clubhouse and other recreational facilities. The community is located near Dulles Town Center, Brambleton Town Center, the Loudoun County Transit park-and-ride lot and Leesburg Premium Outlets.
Van Metre Homes is building 82 town homes at the Park Square Towns at Emerald Ridge in Brambleton, a planned community with swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, a tot lot, parks and the Brambleton Town Center, which has shops and restaurants.
Stanley Martin Homes is building 224 single-family homes on sites of a quarter-acre to three-quarters of an acre at Greene Mill Preserve in Leesburg, a development set within a 340-acre nature conservancy that has a community center, a swimming pool, multipurpose courts, tot lots, a village green, ponds, an athletic field and miles of walking trails. Shops, restaurants and entertainment are within a five-minute drive at Brambleton Town Center.
Pulte Homes is building 77 single-family homes on 6,000-square-foot sites at Emerald Ridge at Brambleton in Ashburn, a planned community with swimming pools, parks, playing fields, tennis courts, walking trails, open space and shops and restaurants at Brambleton Town Center.
Van Metre Homes is building 50 single-family homes on 7,500-square-foot sites in the Parkside Collection at Emerald Ridge in Brambleton, a planned community with swimming pools, tennis courts, playgrounds, picnic areas, exercise trails, a basketball court, a sport and health club, and shops and restaurants at Brambleton Town Center.