- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Branden Grace
Rickie Fowler has a simple approach at the Match Play Championship.
Jimmy Walker has been at the front of the pack all season on the PGA Tour. He got a jump on the field in the Match Play Championship, too.
All Times EST
Three players could qualify for the British Open at the Joburg Open next month.
South African Louis Oosthuizen birdied his closing two holes to retain the Volvo Champions title on Sunday after an earlier eagle on the eighth.
Augusta National added 14 players to the field for the Masters when the final world ranking of the year was published Monday.
Joost Luiten better hope his decision to hit one shot at the BMW Masters doesn't keep him out of that other "Masters."
The Presidents Cup is more of an exhibition than a competition, even on that rare occasion when the matches are competitive.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
Capsules on the foursomes matches Friday and Saturday morning at the Presidents Cup, and fourballs matches Saturday:
They split two matches, then reluctantly took a break.
Another rain delay cut short some exceptional golf Friday in the Presidents Cup.
Capsules on the fourballs matches Thursday at the Presidents Cup:
Ernie Els remembers them as being a big part of his junior golf foundation in South Africa.
The Americans have a 7-1-1 record in the Presidents Cup, and it looks even more lopsided on paper.