- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Brandi Hoffine
A newly discovered connection between U.S. Senate candidate Tim Kaine and convicted double murderer Jens Soering has prompted renewed attacks by Republicans on an issue over which the Democratic former governor has long been perceived as vulnerable.
Ms. Hoffine said the Kaine campaign collected donations from more than 4,600 supporters.
"Governor Kaine has called for a balanced approach to deficit reduction that makes targeted spending cuts and asks the wealthiest individuals and corporations to pay their fair share by closing loopholes," said campaign spokeswoman Brandi Hoffine. "This approach ensures that the middle class doesn't bear the entire cost of reducing the deficit and protects the economy from dangerous across-the-board spending cuts."