- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brandon Allen
Former Arkansas quarterback Brandon Mitchell says he is transferring to North Carolina State to play his final season.
In the 85th minute of Georgetown's NCAA Sweet 16 match against Syracuse last Sunday, the ball bounced through a scrum in the penalty box and fell at the feet of a freshman.
Without Tyler Wilson, Arkansas never had a chance against Alabama.
The Arizona Diamondbacks acquired right-handed reliever Brad Ziegler from the Oakland Athletics on Sunday for a pair of young players, boosting their bullpen for a playoff push.
"Every game we've been getting better and finding ways to win," he said. "Hopefully Saturday we bring it."
"Uh, yeah," he said, "pretty much."