- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brandon Allen
Former Arkansas quarterback Brandon Mitchell says he is transferring to North Carolina State to play his final season.
In the 85th minute of Georgetown's NCAA Sweet 16 match against Syracuse last Sunday, the ball bounced through a scrum in the penalty box and fell at the feet of a freshman.
Without Tyler Wilson, Arkansas never had a chance against Alabama.
The Arizona Diamondbacks acquired right-handed reliever Brad Ziegler from the Oakland Athletics on Sunday for a pair of young players, boosting their bullpen for a playoff push.
"Every game we've been getting better and finding ways to win," he said. "Hopefully Saturday we bring it."
"Uh, yeah," he said, "pretty much."