- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Brandon Allen
Korliss Marshall lived up to his "freak-show" billing, providing Arkansas' offense with a much-needed boost of excitement.
AJ Derby was admittedly stubborn about giving the quarterback position every chance he could.
Bret Bielema left little doubt about the foreseeable future when he said returning starter Brandon Allen had pulled away from the rest of the Arkansas quarterbacks following a scrimmage last week.
The number of Arkansas quarterbacks dropped from five to three this week, but the leader at the position hasn't changed - Brandon Allen is No. 1 for now.
Despite a healthy position battle, Brandon Allen is still Arkansas' top quarterback this spring.
In the 85th minute of Georgetown's NCAA Sweet 16 match against Syracuse last Sunday, the ball bounced through a scrum in the penalty box and fell at the feet of a freshman.
The Arizona Diamondbacks acquired right-handed reliever Brad Ziegler from the Oakland Athletics on Sunday for a pair of young players, boosting their bullpen for a playoff push.
"He's very legit, that's for sure," Allen said. "He came right out of the quarterback room, so there's no learning curve for him getting out there ... There's not much not to like with him out there at tight end."
"It's tough when you see Twitter and all that stuff and you see what people say about him," Allen said. "But we both have tough skin; that's just how my parents raised us."