- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
Topic - Brandon Bollig
While Los Angeles and Anaheim settle their second-round series with a Game 7 showdown, the Chicago Blackhawks are resting and looking for ways they can play even better in the Western Conference final.
Chicago Blackhawks forward Brandon Bollig was suspended for two games Saturday by the NHL for boarding Minnesota defenseman Keith Ballard in Game 4 of the Western Conference semifinal series.
The Chicago Blackhawks scratched forwards Andrew Shaw and Brandon Bollig for Game 2 of their playoff series against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday.
Al Montoya's sweet homecoming was one sour night for Jonathan Toews and Co.
Patrick Kane sped toward the net, and then shuffled his skates for a few precious seconds.
CHICAGO (AP) — The fast start for the New York Rangers was erased by the Chicago Blackhawks in a couple minutes during the first part of the second period.
"I've sure missed it," Bollig said. "Obviously we played together a good portion of the season and we had a nice roll there where we kind of found our niche together. So the fact that we were out there together today and hopefully it stays that way for the game and that's what gets us good quality minutes and playing a quality role."
"Beyond excited to remain a Blackhawk for the next three years," Bollig said on Twitter.