- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brandon Connette
Duke cornerback Ross Cockrell is not offended the No. 20 Blue Devils are a 29-point underdog to Jameis Winston and top-ranked Florida State for Saturday night's ACC championship game.
Maryland and Boston College look to improve their odds at earning a bowl-bid this Saturday. Also, UNC hosts Old Dominion. Catch the action this Saturday on CSN starting at noon.
The loss was the fourth in a row for Virginia (2-5, 0-3), which gained just 7 yards in the third quarter after a fast start that made it seem like it would finally snap its losing streak.
The Midshipmen had as many turnovers as they had in their three other games — combined. They kept drawing penalty flags but their offense couldn't get anything going in the second half.