- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Topic - Brandon Crawford
Jayson Werth hit his first homer in almost a month and drove in three runs, and the Nationals capitalized on Matt Cain's erratic start to beat the San Francisco Giants 6-2 Wednesday night for their fourth straight win.
Jayson Werth hit his first homer in almost a month and drove in three runs, and the Washington Nationals beat the San Francisco Giants 6-2 on Wednesday night for their fourth straight win.
Julio Teheran has pitched well most of the season - just not against the San Francisco Giants.
Once he found the outside corner, everything went smoothly for Madison Bumgarner. His only hiccup led to a quick confrontation with Yasiel Puig.
A six-game losing streak and perplexing offensive funk have left the Atlanta Braves desperate for wins and runs.
The San Francisco Giants put together quite a mind-boggling statistic in their first three-game sweep at Turner Field.
Brandon Hicks made the team in spring training when it became obvious San Francisco's regular second baseman, Marco Scutaro, would not be ready to start the season. He's made the most of his opportunity.
Giants slugger Michael Morse received a couple of batting tips from home run king Barry Bonds during spring training.
A blown save by Dodgers closer Kenley Jansen in the ninth inning. A weak groundout by Andre Ethier in the 12th with the potential go-ahead run at third base. A costly wild pitch from Brandon League not long after that.
Hector Sanchez had his wife and young daughter waiting in the parking lot. He had to do something to end the game.
Brett Anderson's broken finger leaves the Colorado Rockies with much bigger concerns than an extra-inning loss to the San Francisco Giants.
Brandon Crawford's first splash hit came at a most opportune time.
Madison Bumgarner just missed clearing the fences his first time up, hitting a sacrifice fly to the warning track in left field.
Yusmeiro Petit struck out seven in four impressive innings, sending the San Francisco Giants to a 3-0 victory over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night.
Derek Norris hit a tying, two-run, homer in the eighth inning and the Oakland Athletics scored on a wild pitch in the ninth to beat the split-squad San Francisco Giants 7-6 on Friday.
"It feels good," he said. "I wanted to hit one in there for a long time. I'm glad I finally got to."