- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Brandon Davis
Rapper 50 Cent is bringing his headphones and audio line into NASCAR via a partnership with Swan Racing.
Swan Racing has added a new investor to its race team: Iowa businessman Anthony Marlowe is now a minority owner.
Swan Racing will expand to two teams in 2014 and field cars for Parker Kligerman and Cole Whitt.
Swan Racing has hired Cole Whitt to drive the No. 30 Toyota for five races this season beginning next week at Chicago.
Owner Michael Waltrip and others in the NASCAR garage hope to bring attention to the needs of those affected by the Oklahoma tornadoes at the Coca-Cola 600 this weekend.
David Stremme will make his season debut this weekend at Phoenix after giving up his seat in the Daytona 500 to Michael Waltrip.
Michael Waltrip is driving the Daytona 500 for Sandy Hook.
Former NFL linebacker Bill Romanowski has signed on as a minority owner of NASCAR team Swan Racing, and his health supplement company will sponsor the No. 30 Toyota this season.
Michael Waltrip will enter the Daytona 500 this season with Swan Racing.
Tony Eury Jr. will return to the Sprint Cup Series as crew chief for David Stremme at upstart Swan Racing.
NASCAR's newest team owner bought into its premier series with every intention of building a competitive team.
One of the nation's largest unions has teamed with a Democratic super PAC to run $20 million in advertising aimed at keeping House seats out of Republican hands, according to plans announced Monday.
The nation's second-largest public-sector labor union said Tuesday that its efforts to re-elect President Obama will include a much larger outreach to nonunion households in key swing states.
Maybe Vermont is on the verge of some memorable NCAA tournament moments to add to the one it most cherishes.
Ryan Pearson scored 17 points and grabbed 10 rebounds, and George Mason held off Lamar in a 75-71 victory on Saturday.
"It's been a lot of fun for me, a lot of pleasure, but from a marketing standpoint it has been very hard," he said. "I would grade my experience as an A, but my performance as a D and we are working hard to improve that. The hope is that in partnerships with Anthony Marlowe and SMS Audio, we are doing a better job and making some inroads."
Davis said he spent "10 times the amount of money I planned" on his inaugural NASCAR season, and has been trying different avenues to bring in more marketing opportunities for his team.