- Sarah Palin responds to Martin Bashir’s resignation, praises media
- Obama to send 2 Gitmo terror suspects back to Algeria
- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brandon Doughty
Navy managed only 65 yards total offense in the second half with Reynolds on the sideline wearing a ball cap, and Western Kentucky beat the Midshipmen for the first time in three tries 19-7 on Saturday.
Western Kentucky has turned the ball over five times in a span of six plays from scrimmage in the first quarter of its game with Tennessee.