- N.Y. gun activists burn registration forms
- Ted Nugent raffles AR-15 for Colo. candidate Tom Tancredo
- White House ‘recalibrating strategy’ on Obama’s surgeon general nominee
- Obamacare youth push escalates with meme-themed website
- Crimean P.M. mocks Obama in faked Russian uniform on Twitter
- Another GM recall: 1.18M SUVs for air bag issue
- GOP strikes back: We are not the party that wages war on women
- Third person dies after South By Southwest crash
- L’Wren Scott dead in apparent suicide; fashion designer was Mick Jagger’s girlfriend
- Diamond-encrusted $3.2M men’s suit repels bullets
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Brandon Guyer
Matt Moore allowed two hits in 3 1-3 scoreless innings Thursday, helping the Tampa Bay Rays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-1.
The Tampa Bay Rays added outfielders Justin Ruggiano and Brandon Guyer on Thursday when rosters expanded for the season's final month.
Tampa Bay Rays outfielder Brandon Guyer, who homered in his first major league at-bat Friday night, headed back to the minor leagues Sunday.
Matt Garza helped Tampa Bay go from the cellar of the AL East to the World Series two years ago and then led the Rays to another division title last season.
"I really like this organization," he said. "If I had stayed in Chicago it's doubtful I'd have had a chance to come up yet. I know what to do in Durham and I hope to be back this year."
"It was an awesome experience," Guyer said.