- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris' first snap in Tiger Stadium went awry.
A former volunteer firefighter faces four counts of simple arson in connection with fires that investigators say were intentionally set in a wooded area just south of DeRidder in 2012 and 2013.
Colorado lit up the nation's first legal adult marijuana market shortly after dawn Wednesday, and Brandon Harris was not about to miss it.
Miami cornerback Brandon Harris will skip his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
T.J. Price scored 17 points and Brandon Harris added 14 for Western Kentucky (19-10, 11-5).
"It's such a big day in history," he said. "The fact that we don't have to be criminals and can just smoke, and not be looked down on, or have to mess with the local police."