- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris' first snap in Tiger Stadium went awry.
A former volunteer firefighter faces four counts of simple arson in connection with fires that investigators say were intentionally set in a wooded area just south of DeRidder in 2012 and 2013.
Colorado lit up the nation's first legal adult marijuana market shortly after dawn Wednesday, and Brandon Harris was not about to miss it.
Miami cornerback Brandon Harris will skip his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
"It's a point that coach Shannon and (defensive coordinator John Lovett) emphasized so highly over spring football and over fall camp," cornerback Brandon Harris said. "We were getting punished severely for not coming up with turnovers in practice. To have that game with an explosion of turnovers, six in one game, it was amazing."
"That's the special part of this defense," Harris said. "It's not just one or two guys you can depend on."