- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Brandon Jacobs Items
New York is 0-6 for the first time since the 1976 team dropped its first nine, a stunning turn for a franchise that won the Super Bowl two years ago.
You remember Brandon Jacobs. He was that big, bulky fullback for the New York Giants, the one the Washington Redskins loved to arm tackle. Well, he's gotten himself in some extra-large trouble with his new team, the San Francisco 49ers, for a Series of Unfortunate Instagram Posts.
NFL owners passed the playoff overtime rule for the regular season Wednesday.
The Giants on Friday released running back Brandon Jacobs after seven years in New York.
Brandon Jacobs was released Friday by the New York Giants after he could not reach agreement on a restructured deal.
All the missing pieces — defense and a running game — are aligning at the right time for Eli Manning and the New York Giants. And just in time to play the Packers.
Rex Ryan was brash and confident all week, insisting his Jets were the kings of New York.
The season isn't turning out the way New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs planned.
The New York Giants backfield went into "next guy up" mode Friday as Brandon Jacobs was deemed doubtful for Sunday's game against Seattle with a sprained left MCL.