- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Brandon Jenkins
Jordan Reed will again land on the inactive list for the Washington Redskins as they face off against the Kansas City Chiefs Sunday.
It was the game of Darrel Young's life. The genial fullback doesn't get much attention. The Redskins have so many other options at the skill positions, after all. But on Sunday afternoon against the San Diego Chargers, Young made a difference in a 30-24 overtime victory at FedEx Field.
Davis sat amidst rumors that he wants to be dealt before the NFL trade deadline on Tuesday. Davis denied that in a radio interview last Tuesday with radio station 106.7 The Fan. But he also said that a change of scenery might be necessary if he isn't in the team's plans.
No. 1 Alabama (1-0) vs. Western Kentucky (1-0), 3:30 p.m. (SEC Network)
Jimbo Fisher heads into his third season at Florida State with the nucleus intact from a team that failed to live up to some big expectations in 2011.
In recent years, Oklahoma has been a bully team, emboldened at home against lesser opponents but struggling on the road against teams refusing to cower at the sight of the Sooners.