- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Brandon Marshall Items
It's way too early to proclaim any NFL team any sort of champion, of course. Still, this weekend will provide a strong indication who will control the NFC North and AFC East.
Antonio Cromartie is used to the attention.
While the winless Carolina Panthers hope rookie quarterback Jimmy Clausen can spark a stagnant offense, it would help if he had more than one receiving option.
New York Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis will not play against the Miami Dolphins (2-0) on Sunday night because of his strained left hamstring.
Bill Parcells is putting his protege in charge.
Capsules for the 32 NFL teams as they begin the 2010 season, in predicted order of finish:
The Minnesota Vikings aren't waiting around to beef up their ailing receivers corps.
Miami Dolphins receiver Brandon Marshall says he has a fallback plan if NFL teams lock out players next year: He'll try out for the NBA.
No insubordination. No contract consternation. No split locker room.