- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Brandon Mebane
Brandon Mebane holds a special distinction in the Seattle Seahawks' locker room.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after rewatching the TV broadcast of their 23-17 win over the Seattle Seahawks.
"I can't kiss you, I'm married," he said. "The only kisses go to my wife and my daughter about to be born. I don't even kiss my mom that way. I'm not trying to get a divorce. I want a happy home, happy life."
NO KISSES: Seattle DT Brandon Mebane said a female reporter asked if he could give her a kiss on the cheek.