- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Brandon Mitchell
North Carolina State says quarterback Pete Thomas will transfer after he graduates in May.
C.J. Brown ran for three touchdowns and threw for two more, and Maryland beat North Carolina State 41-21 on Saturday in its final Atlantic Coast Conference game.
Former Arkansas quarterback Brandon Mitchell says he is transferring to North Carolina State to play his final season.
president Brandon Mitchell told the AP that the move is disappointing, but understandable.
"Obviously the team, students, and fans are disappointed _ myself included," Mitchell said. "But it's the best step for the university moving forward. The students will always support the team, bowl game or no bowl game."