- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Brandon Moore
Sophomore Brandon Moore has the whole world in his hands - or a self-sustaining part of it, anyway.
The Redskins have released a defensive lineman who was suspended shortly after joining the team, according to reports.
A West Virginia state trooper linked in a federal investigation to a former Mingo County circuit judge's scheme to wrongfully arrest a man has resigned.
The Ohio Supreme Court plans to hear an appeal from a man who claims a 115-year prison sentence imposed when he was 15 years old violates his constitutional rights.
Defensive lineman Brandon Moore of the Washington Redskins has been suspended for the first four games of next season by the NFL for violating the league's substance abuse policy.
The Redskins just claimed DE Brandon Moore off of waivers and now he's suspended for the first four games of the season.
An undrafted defensive end who was waived by the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday, Moore was claimed on waivers by the Redskins on Monday.
The Redskins have added defensive lineman Brandon Moore to their roster.
Police say a Huntsville teenager is charged in the gunshot killing of a close friend.
Tony Romo drew plenty of laughs when he joked on the first day of training camp that his offensive line looked good "running up and down the sideline."
Former New York Jets offensive lineman Brandon Moore backed out of a deal with the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday and plans to retire.
Former New York Jets offensive lineman Brandon Moore has backed out of a deal with the Dallas Cowboys and told the team he plans to retire.
The New York Jets have moved right guard Brandon Moore from the physically-unable-to-perform list to the active roster after he missed the start of training camp while recovering from offseason hip surgery.
Brandon Moore slipped into a tub at the New York Jets facility when a disturbing thought crossed his mind.
Matt Slauson remembers all of the pushing and shoving, and sometimes wanting to haul off and slug Ndamukong Suh.
Last month the Redskins claimed defensive end Brandon Moore off of waivers.
Moore, now 28, claims a definite sentence that exceeds his life expectancy for crimes he committed as a juvenile violates the constitutional ban on cruel and unusual punishment.