- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Brandon Phillips Items
Minor league outfielder Steve Selsky doubled in two runs in the bottom of the ninth inning for the Cincinnati Reds, who bounced back from blowing a three-run lead and rallied to beat the Cleveland Indians 5-4 on Monday.
Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips flashed his All-Star form at the plate and in the field Sunday as the Reds beat a split squad of San Diego Padres 15-4.
Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips shouted obscenities Wednesday night at a newspaper reporter who commented on the star's sagging on-base percentage.
Adam Jones doubled in the tying and go-ahead runs in the eighth inning, Eric Hosmer hit a three-run double in the ninth and the U.S. scored seven times in the last two innings to beat Canada 9-4 on Sunday.
The Reds started a countdown to a 2015 All-Star game on Wednesday by breaking out the bunting and bursting into a standing ovation.
Jay Bruce was Mr. Clinch again, hitting the homer that got the Reds' championship party started on the second try.
The defending NL Central champions have opened the season playing like they belong in first place.
The new version of the Big Red Machine plays some pretty slick defense, too.
Cincinnati Reds second baseman Brandon Phillips left Wednesday's game against the San Francisco Giants an inning after getting hit by a pitch on his right hand from Santiago Casilla in the fifth.