- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
Latest Brandon Ross Items
"It's a good thing because I don't know who our starter is," coach Randy Edsall said after the spring game. "We'll have Albert [Reid], Jacquille [Veii], Wes [Brown], and Brandon [Ross] all competing. Again, as we get back to preseason camp it's a great thing to have."
The state's highest court has reversed the wiretapping convictions of the founder of a police watchdog group who secretly recorded conversations with Manchester police and school officials.
Rowe made his second career start in place of C.J. Brown, who sustained a concussion in last week's 63-0 loss at Florida State. Rowe went 18 for 34 and directed an offense that accumulated 468 yards.
C.J. Brown threw for two touchdowns and ran for two, Brandon Ross rushed for 149 yards and Maryland capitalized on three interceptions in a 47-10 rout of Old Dominion on Saturday.
Three early fumbles by Maryland quarterback Shawn Petty ended whatever long-shot opportunity of an upset the Terps possessed against No. 10 Clemson in a 45-10 loss on Saturday.
Shawn Petty, a scout team linebacker a fortnight ago, took the field Saturday as perhaps the most unexpected starting quarterback in Maryland football history. Petty's performance, while commendable, couldn't keep Maryland from avoiding a 33-13 loss to Georgia Tech at Byrd Stadium.