- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Brandon Siler
Linebacker Brandon Siler said he spent Thanksgiving with Belcher, and "it was Thanksgiving as you know it, all laughs and praying and loving."
"It was hard to walk back in the parking lot, but it was harder to sit in the meetings," Siler said. "He sits right beside me. That was hard. You keep looking at that seat, thinking he was going to show up at some time, you know? That's hard."