- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Brandon Smith
The Buffalo Bills have re-signed defensive back Brandon Smith and tendered offers to retain the rights to three exclusive rights free agents.
Police in Vancouver, Wash., identified the man who owns the white pickup believed to have been involved in a double fatal hit-and-run on Jan. 19.
"I think it's absurd," said husband Brandon Smith, who went door-to-door to alert other parents of the notes.
'Hey mommy what's the million man white march or what's the genocide project?'