- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Brandon W. Phelps
Latest Brandon W. Phelps Items
Illinois gun owners are getting ready to rally in Springfield as part of an effort to convince legislators to relax firearm regulations.
Air Force retiree Phil Allen may have few reasons to get truly jubilant about retrieving his mail, but the envelope from Illinois State Police caught his eye and heart.
Illinois lawmakers are considering a series of changes to amend the state's new concealed carry legislation, even though the first concealed carry permits haven't been issued.
Illinois became the last state in the nation to allow public possession of concealed guns as lawmakers rushed Tuesday to finalize a proposal ahead of a federal court's deadline.