- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
Latest Brandon Weeden Items
The phrase "bucket list" has become so referenced, it almost seems a little trite. Making a list of things to do before you die has become a way of expressing wishes and dreams of the future, maybe even the distant future.
If you'd said Wilson would get to a Super Bowl before some of his young quarterbacking colleagues, you might have drawn a sneer. Yet those who knew Wilson as he wandered the halls at Collegiate School in Richmond aren't the least bit surprised.
Cleveland has an extra first-round pick in 2014. The Redskins have none, but a valuable trade chip in Kirk Cousins. Could a deal be in the works?
Evaluating the 12 players that should make up the first round of 2014 fantasy drafts. They won't all be drafted that high, but dependability is key to consistent success, and these dozen players are the most dependable fantasy options in a league that has become increasingly unpredictable.
The defending Super Bowl champion Ravens are wobbling. Cleveland's Jason Campbell threw three touchdown passes — two to Davone Bess — and the Browns ended an 11-game losing streak against Baltimore, beating the Ravens 24-18 on Sunday.
The Kanas City Chiefs put the game in the hands of their defense.
The Chiefs (8-0), off to their best start since 2003, built a 20-7 lead late in the first half before the Browns (3-4) made it a game.
Coach Rob Chudzinski said the choice to go with Campbell was based on "consistency and production." Chudzinksi said the bottom line is that Campbell, who has made 71 career starts in the NFL, gives the Browns the best chance against the unbeaten Chiefs.
Jason Campbell didn't get passed over a second time. He's all Cleveland has left.