- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Brandy Cerny
A man accused of fatally shooting his 1-year-old son and critically injuring another boy in a Laredo, South Texas, motel was charged Wednesday with capital murder and assault.
Police reported a man accused of fatally shooting his 1-year-old son and critically injuring another boy in a South Texas motel is refusing to talk to investigators, stymying the search for a motive.
A Florida teenager was convicted Tuesday of aggravated battery in a horrific 2009 attack on a middle-school classmate who was drenched in rubbing alcohol and set on fire.