- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Brantley Gilbert
It's tempting to lump Dierks Bentley into the generation of "bro-country" acts that have taken over Nashville and the charts.
A long list of country's hottest newcomers will compete to become the Academy of Country Music's new artist of the year _ and fans can help sort it all out.
Sophia is the new most popular baby name for girls, while Jacob is the top name for boys for the 13th straight year in a new list of popular baby names heavily influenced by religion and reality TV.
"American Idol" winner Scotty McCreery, Brantley Gilbert and Hunter Hayes are The Academy of Country Music Awards' best new artist nominees.
Lukas Nelson clearly remembers the conversation that launched him on the path to playing guitar for a living. Mr. Nelson was 10 or 11 and his father, Willie, was showing him a few things on the guitar. The son asked his father what he'd like for his upcoming birthday, and the answer changed Lukas Nelson's life.