- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
By Mangosuthu Buthelezi
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Braylon Edwards
Donte' Stallworth's NFL comeback from a hot air balloon accident might have ended Monday when he was released by the Washington Redskins.
Joe McKnight and Braylon Edwards are suddenly out of work, surprising cuts by the New York Jets on Monday.
Mark Sanchez arrived in his car around the same time as the bus carrying Geno Smith and the rest of the New York Jets' rookies rolled up to the dorms at SUNY Cortland.
Braylon Edwards is coming back to the New York Jets _ again.
LeSean McCoy expects to step right into his starting role. Michael Vick has no choice but to stand on the sideline.
Tom Brady and the best offense in the NFL got upstaged by an undersized rookie.
As he bolted off the line of scrimmage, Terrell Owens tried to "shock release" stout cornerback Brandon Browner by crashing into the defender then disengaging and breaking into the open.
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has received a two-year contract extension through the 2014 season, extending the longest coaching tenure in franchise history.
Robby Tebow was all set to root for his brother, the newest member of the New York Jets. Now, he's not so sure where Tim Tebow will end up.
Struggling wide receiver Braylon Edwards was released by the San Francisco 49ers following surgery on his right knee earlier this season that limited him.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 19-11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
San Francisco 49ers receiver Braylon Edwards has filed a $14 million slander lawsuit, claiming allegations that he was directly involved in a fight at a suburban Detroit restaurant cost him a big guaranteed contract from another NFL team.
A week of strenuous three-hour practices had some San Francisco 49ers feeling that not much has changed in training camp since last year.
From one former Michigan man to another, Jim Harbaugh is asking Braylon Edwards to grow up and be accountable for his actions. Like they were taught in Ann Arbor.
Braylon Edwards took the field a little late on his first day. No biggie to the San Francisco 49ers.
"Mark is definitely a friend of mine off the field, as well as away from the Jets, so I wish him well and I hope he can be the guy," Edwards said.
Jets tight end Kellen Winslow Jr., a former teammate of Edwards in Cleveland, called for New York to re-sign his buddy on Tuesday when he wrote (hash)BringBraylonBack on Twitter.